Thursday 13 December 2007

Ish and Sarcastic Marks



Here is another font which I used to do my maek in it is Book Antiqua, which I think has worked really well as it has no cut of lines, as I was going to use Baskerville but when changing it, it had cut off lines so I changed to this font which I think has worked really well. The font which I think the Sarcstic mark works best in is the font Arial, as it is bold, stand out, in graet proportion and almost looks like an image. I think it works really well.



This is the sarcastic mark in the font Brush Scrit which I think looks really good becuase of the way it folows and the shape created.



This is the sarcastic mark in the font Comic Sans.



Here is how the sarcastic mark looks with the font Times New Roman.



This is my sarcastic mark in the font Arial and how it looks next to the alphabet in upper and lower case, numbers and also the other symbols.




Here is how the sarcastic mark will look with a word.




This is my sarcastic mark which I created I took the question mark and split it and then rotated the toop half, I think this works as it looks a little like an S.


This is how the ish mark will look with a word or even numbers.





This is my ish mark that I have created I think it works reall well, to create it I took two symbols that alredy exsisted and put them to getter, the reason for this design is it goes up and down and that what is means. for example £10 ish they dont no the reall price it could go up or it could go down.

No comments: